TEA'S CLOSET STORE

9/7/2015
WWW.TEASCLOSET.COM




I know a lot of my fellow readers must have clicked on the 'STORE' tab above and it did not go through. Well now you can click on it and it will direct you to my online store!!

I literally started working on my online store from April 2015. It has been stressful but it will definitely be worth it.


You can watch my introduction video HERE ; to know more information about TEA'S CLOSET.

So yeah, I will be selling various items on my online store.. Ladies and Gentlemen make sure you check it out!! 

  TEASCLOSET ONLINE STORE 









Thank You soo much for your continuous support!! xx






Please follow me on:

      FACEBOOK - LINK 


 INSTAGRAM : @tea_closet

    PINTEREST : LINK 











A big THANK YOU  to
  • @Lasalvy (Instagram) for my lovely logo
  • @kmp2015 (Instagram) for the amazing pictures for www.teascloset.com 
  • @peniel_enchill (Instagram) for my stunning fashion illustration!!
May you guys handwork continue to be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment