THE OFF SHOULDER BLACK JUMPSUIT


27/07/2016


Happy Wednesday to u all! 



You know when you have an outfit planned and on the day you want to wear it.... it does not fit or go through your thighs!! Lol that is exactly what happened to me this morning- this means I have put on so much weight!! *coversface* I had to pick up this jumpsuit from my closet.. (TEA's CLOSET).. literally 5mins before I was heading out. 


The fabric of this jumpsuit is simply amazing! The jumpsuit fits and sits perfectly on the body ;)




                                                             EARRINGS - TOPSHOP

                                                               SHOES - OFFICE

                                                       JUMPSUIT - TEA'S CLOSET

                                                          BAG - HERMES

1 comment:

  1. U look really stunning in this jumpsuit. I wish there were more pictures ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete