MY MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOTS - MARCH 2016


MARCH 2016


I have finally had the time to share my outfits from my maternity photo shoots. Lol it took two days to complete the photoshoots, let us just thank God for the energy he gave me!!
 Alot of women were inspired by the looks, some copied lol- but its all good haha

........
Massive thank you to an amazing photographer based in manchester ( kmp_kingsmediapro - Instagram ) depite my annoyance lol - he was very patient with me.

and to my one and only hair stylist Juliet ( @julz_hb - Instagram)
+
MakeUp Artist - Tolu (@beautbyteee)
I cant believe my baby will be one in less than 8weeks!! it is crazy how time flies


1-



I purchased this dress from GOJANE.COM - this was my first time ordering from this American website. I randomly found their advert on facebook. I was quite scared because I thought it was a dodgy website, but I really loved the dress and I said why not give it a go? I bought the dress for £42, shipping £30 but when the postman came I had to pay £35 for tax! I was gobsmacked - So I will not be ordering from this website again. Till whenever I relocate to America lol

2-


I purchased this 4yards of this fabric from ABAKHAN - My sister helped to wrap it around my body to create this look.

3,



Dress - KAFTANCITRA
I have been following the company website for quite a while now, so I decided to buy this kaftan dress for my baby shower in March 2016. I bought the dress since October 2015- (Yes, I always plan ahead). But I changed my mind on the baby shower day & decided to go for the white dress instead.





4,



Bought this fabric from a friend.

5,



I purchased this 4yards of this fabric from ABAKHAN - My sister helped to wrap it around my body to create this look.

6,

This was just 3yards of fabric.


7,



Bought this black maternity dress from ASOS


8,

I'm sorry- I cant remember where this was purchased from. 



9,


 Dress was from a random busisness page on instagram- they have closed down the business now.

 Necklace - http://www.teascloset.com/product/chunky-necklace

10,

The final shoot! I was tired - all I wanted to do was eat & sleep lol



Hopefully this helped..

Stay blessed xx


www.teascloset.com

No comments:

Post a Comment